Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mother's Day

22 December 2011,and it is Mother's Day in Indonesia

Happy Mother's Day,Mom ♥

You and dad are the best people I ever known and had.
I want to say a thing or two. But I'm not too brave to said this to you.
"I know I can't or probably will not be able to repay everything you had given to me,your kindness,love,and other enormous thing both of you provide for me since I was an infant until now,and I know I can't promise anything really great to you.But one thing,I will try the very best of me to make both of you happy yet proud of me :) I really do.
Thanks for everything.A million kisses,a billion hugs,a trillion thanks,and countless love.

Sincerely,love XOXO

1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    2001 Volvo XC70 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete