Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone ♥

Santa Claus, Christmas tree and the ornaments, Christmas light, gift, and those who celebrate, enliven this holy day.

On Christmas eve, just like others I went to church too even I'm not a Christian,I'm a Buddhist.I just wanna know how is the atmosphere at church on christmas eve.
So, me, Jessisca,my older sister and her friend,Venny. The three of us joined her another friend,Yulia,a christian to the church named Katedral,it's the first time I ever be in church.

After the end of the church festive,Jessisca,Venny and I continue to another party to celebrate Christmas because it's already 25 dec,1 a.m. in the morning!
We went to Entrance,one of the coolest club in Medan. It was the first time for me. There,Venny's brothers and sisters have been waiting for us.
Venny's sister,Rowenny,has the same age as mine,so I have my companion <3. We all have known each other and hanging out quite often too.

Me,really enjoyed the party with them,have a lots of fun. Hope I can have another opportunity to hang out with them again.

Wish you a merry christmas! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment