Friday, November 11, 2011

11 November 2011

Today is 11 November 2011 #111111. Lots of people say it's a good and lucky day. And so many new couple are born. I got a birthday friend too. A day before #wish111111 was already trending on twitter. Everyone made their wishes. And I got mine too.
SEA GAMES were held in Indonesia today. And so do 2PM HandsUp concert. 2PM,a boyband from korea which I like the most come to Jakarta,wish I could attend the concert :( anyway, WELCOME TO INDONESIA ;)
Today was great.
I'm really happy.
Something change today. A good thing.
Actually,there's not a thing that really special.
But a great moment. A moment of happiness and cheeriness I got from my friends and my 'new' friends,I really thank god for it. A moment at school that I will never forget. Fortunate I have them around me :)
I wish everyone has a better and happier live ever :D #111111

No comments:

Post a Comment